Tutorial on how to rent a bus at Cracow-Balice Airport
Renting a bus in our company is very simple; we attach great importance to make the process as simple as possible for the client. We approach each client individually and are open to any feedback concerning our company, in order to raise the level of our services to an even higher level.
Making a reservation
- Sending an enquiry through the reservation form is not tantamount to accepting a reservation.
- On each request for a rental period with Rentalvans, the client will receive feedback on the availability of the bus at the time of their choice.
- Rental price, which the client receives after sending an inquiry, is an approximate price.
- Buses in our company are modern 9-seater vehicles, such as Opel Vivaro or Renault Trafic.
All additional options available from Rentalvans are available on our website in the reservation panel. If you have special requests or inquiries, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
Every bus of Rentalvans Fleet is insured. The client has possibility to buy a full insurance, which covers his own contribution for any damage caused during the rental. The cost of such additional insurance is 60 PLN per each day of rental.
Pick-up of the bus at the airport in Cracow
- Van will be prepared for rental, i.e. technically checked, washed and cleaned.
- Rentalvans employee will be waiting for you in the arrival hall of Balice Airport with your printed name or logo of your company – of course, if the client chooses the Cracow Airport as the vans’ pick-up point. If it is a different pick-up point, e.g. the centre of Cracow, the details will be determined individually.
- It is possible to rent a bus outside office hours – the price for such a service is 80 PLN for rent.
- It is important that at the time of rental the client has a valid driving license for at least one year, a second document with photo (passport or ID card) and a credit or debit card (excluding ATM cards such as Electron/Maestro).
- An employee of our company will make a deposit/block of funds on the credit card for the duration of rental (1200 PLN). This is a form of security.
- If there is more than one driver, each driver must also have a valid driving license for at least one year at the time of rental and a second document with photo.
- The price for an additional driver is 10 PLN for each day of rental.
- The bus, which you will receive for the duration of rental, will be fully refueled and we ask you to return the car with a full tank.
- The price for returning a car with not full tank of fuel is 8 PLN for each missing liter of fuel.
Trip by bus outside the Polish borders
We kindly ask our clients to report each planned trip by our bus outside the Polish borders. Countries to which our company vehicles are not allowed to enter it: Belarus, Bulgaria, Russia, Romania, Serbia, Montenegro and Ukraine. Please also use the vehicle in accordance with its purpose.
- Rentalvans employee will be waiting for the client at the time and place of your choice, so it is important that any changes to the rental extension are notified in advance.
- The client can also return the vehicle at our premises or at any individually agreed place.
- After the return of vehicle, the rental fee will be collected from the client’s credit card and the rest of funds will be unblocked.
- There is no need to clean or wash the van before returning it.
If you have any questions, please contact us at +48 575 00 46 46 or via e-mail: email@example.com.